Double Import

  • Alex Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26 11:02 AM
      Can anyone recommend/suggest what is the best way to clean-up a Project that had the same card imported twice? I need a way to search for duplicates.

      Thanks,

      Alex

      --
      ALEX  RODRIGUEZ
      studio 305-361-1992  |  toll free 888-815-0392
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27 7:12 AM
        Alex,

        Once you are in the Project with the duplicates click on the magnifying glass in the search bar. On the top right you will see a button for "Add Rule". Scroll down and select "Import Session" which will pop up in the list of search criteria to the left. Every import into that Project will have a time stamp and date with a check box next to it. You can filter this way and select the dupes you want to discard. To avoid importing duplicates in the future check "Do not import duplicates" just below the tab where you select the destination project. Let us know how it goes.

        Paul