APERTURE VS. PHOTOSHOP

  • Alex Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2011
      I think this is a great post.

      http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2011/01/aperture-vs-photoshop-in-bw-post-production/

      --
      ALEX  RODRIGUEZ
      studio 305-361-1992  |  toll free 888-815-0392
      website | blog | facebook | twitter
    • Ron Lussier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2011
        One thing that Aperture can't do (as far as I can tell) is perspective correction / image distortion.  I've tried a few plugins, but haven't found one I like.  Does anyone have a solution that they love?

        Ron

        --
        ron lussier / lenscraft                           fine art photography
        rlussier@...                              89 crescent avenue

        "You may be certain that the world is heading for destruction, but it's a good thing, a moral thing, to behave as though there's still hope. Hope is as contagious as despair: your hope, or show of hope, is a gift you can give to your neighbour, and may even help to prevent or delay the destruction of his world," — Primo Levi, 1985