Updating Library

  • wa6es
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      The fun thing about this, updating libraries, is getting a grasp on where you downloaded all those photos through the years. I am trying to copy mine into ONE common folder/area. I did not realize I had them scattered in my hard drive and portables. When I am done I will be creating projects/folders/albums as I need. I hope this will help put some sanity into what I had before. Anyway I thought I would share what I am doing on my day off from work, called in sick. Yes I did take a couple of pictures while I was going to the drugstore.

      Rick
    • hiker1956
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
        Let us know what you end up with. I would be interesting in seeing how you structured your folders. It sounds like you import your pictures onto your hard drive then import them into Aperture.

        -= Ken =-