Digital Camera Raw Compatibility update

  • Keven Fedirko
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Just noticed this tonight ::

      This update extends RAW file compatibility for Aperture 2 and iPhoto
      '08 for the following cameras:

      * Canon EOS 50D
      * Nikon D90
      * Sony DSLR-A900
      * Nikon Coolpix P6000

      It also addresses issues related to specific cameras and overall stability.

      k.
      --

      - available light portraits : http://www.kevenfedirko.com/
      keven fedirko . image merchant kfedirko@... -
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
        --- In aperture@yahoogroups.com, Keven Fedirko <kfedirko@...> wrote:

        > Just noticed this tonight ::
        >
        > This update extends RAW file compatibility for Aperture 2 and iPhoto
        > '08 for the following cameras:
        >
        > * Canon EOS 50D
        > * Nikon D90
        > * Sony DSLR-A900
        > * Nikon Coolpix P6000
        >
        > It also addresses issues related to specific cameras and overall
        stability.

        I purchased a Canon G10 and I am still waiting on Apple to update
        Aperture 2 for processing the RAW files. Also, sRAW on my Canon 40D is
        still not compatible with Aperture 2, and I am beginning to wonder if
        Apple is ever going to include the new "sRAW" formats.

        Tim