Macworld | Apple releases camera raw compatibility update

  • Mitch Aunger
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
      This snuck by with all the election coverage :)

      A few new cameras - the Canon 50D added fairly quickly - hopefully they'll be this fast with the Canon 5d mk ii! :)

      http://www.macworld.com/article/136565/2008/11/cameraraw.html

      Mitch

      all of my projects all in one spot - planetMitch.com

    • Alex Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
        Lets hope this is a sign of things to come. In the past they have been rather slow in supporting new cameras.

        Alex

        --
        ALEX  RODRIGUEZ  PHOTOGRAPHY
        studio 305-361-1992  |  toll free 888-815-0392  |  fax 305-361-1944
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
          Does anybody know if Aperture is ever going to be compatible with
          small RAW (.i.e., sRAW1 and sRAW2)?

          Thanks,

          Tim