279Re: [aperture] Graphics card frustration and 1.1.1 - new member

  • Alejandro (Alex) Rodriguez
    May 7, 2006
      I am in the exact same situation. I purchased a new G5 to use
      Aperture. I was happy with my old dual processor G4 but when Aperture
      was released I figured it was time to upgrade. Like you I went ahead
      and upgraded to the 256 mb card thinking it would give me some room
      to grow. Now Apple has pulled this from under our feet. Not happy
      about this.

      Anyone have a high level contact at Apple? I am willing to buy a card
      to upgrade my system but this is not an "official" option at this time.

      Alex