2Re: [aperture] Aperture Systems Requirements??

  • Alejandro (Alex) Rodriguez
    Dec 3, 2005
      Well speaking for my self I was NOT happy about the system
      requirements. While I do not think its an all out conspiracy by Apple
      to sell hardware I do fell they could have done a better job. My
      feeling is any G5 system should be able to support Aperture. Having
      said that I ended up with a new system. I purchased the low end model
      and the 20 inch display and upgraded the RAM (through Crucial). The
      entire setup was around $3,000. While I am certain the $23k system
      you configured would be awesome it is certainly not a must.

      Alex