1460Timing issues on slideshow presentation

  • menlovian
    Jul 24, 2012
      Rookie question: I'm attempting to change the elapsed time of all slides in a slideshow presentation. No problem getting to the slideshow editor. All are preset for 3.0 seconds. I can change the timer in slideshow editor to anytime, but that change does NOT seem to impact the slideshow itself? No idea why. I also tried to just change timing on some individual slides but you apparently need the reflexes of a lizard to make that happen in an orderly fashion. I have selected all the slides. Do I have create a replica of the slideshow and start over?

      Another rookie question--on one slideshow I somehow ended up with TWO pieces of music accompanying the slides. Can anyone tell me how to delete one of them?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic