1452Re: [aperture] unsupported image format

  • Victoria L. Herring
    Apr 13, 2012
      Aperture is up to ver. 3+ - check the Apple/Aperture site to see if your new camera is supported = bet it is not, but it might be easy to fix.
      On Apr 13, 2012, at 7:58 AM, BonBon wrote:

      Hi, I just bought a Nikon D7000. When I load RAW images into Aperture (Version 2.1.4) and click on them, I get a "unsupported image format" and see no image. I never had this problem with my Nikon D-80 RAW files. Ideas?

      VICTORIA L. HERRING
      , ph. 515-255-4475;  Travel research & Photography:  Images that will transport You,
      www.JourneyZing.com  and  Online Gallery  and  Attorney,
      Discrimination/Employment Law: www.HerringLaw.com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic