1446New Group Member - Aperture Users at Yahoo.

  • Donald Reilly
    Jan 21, 2012
      Hello Aperture Group,

      New Group Member

      I'm a Nikon DSLR shooter and have used Aperture for over 3 years.  I'm overall pleased with it, especially after release of 3.0.  I had a full hard drive problem that inhibited my activity for some time, but just upgraded to 750gb on my MacBook Pro.

      Overall, quite pleased with the adjustments features in Aperture.  But, I still have much to learn about file management features and processes, so will be interested to watch and participate in this group.

      nikon.don

      A day with your eye to a camera is like fresh, beautiful air.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic