ANAN-100 and microphone

  • DL2RDH
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hello !

      I would like to run my sennheiser headset with ANAN-100. Where can I
      connect the footswitch for PTT ? Can I connect the headphones directly?
      Vy 73 de Wolfgang, DL2RDH
    • Peter Eichhorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
        Grüss Dich Wolfgang,

        In a previous post, N9VV told us about a special Y adapter with male jack 3,5 stereo towards 2 RCA or 2 jack female.

        You can use the PTT on the front mic jack or on the DB-25 accessory port.

        Just don't forget to check if your headset needs a bias, and insert the right jumpers.

        You'll find all the details (TRS position of PTT, bias jumper, PTT pin on acc port) in the well written user manual.

        Hope it could help you further.

        73 HB9UQX Peter

        2013/6/17 DL2RDH <dl2rdh@...>
        Hello !

        I would like to run my sennheiser headset with ANAN-100. Where can I
        connect the footswitch for PTT ? Can I connect the headphones directly?
        Vy 73 de Wolfgang, DL2RDH

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: