Re: IIS/ASP sourcecode

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2003
      evdgun wrote:
      > I want to use the sites and pages I developped for IIS/ASP on
      > apache::ASP. Is that possible? In the samples on http://www.apache-
      > asp.org/ I only see perlscripts in ASP brackets. <% %>

      PerlScript ASP works just fine under Apache::ASP, but VBScript pages
      do not. Active Server Pages is a language neutral standard, but
      Apache::ASP only implements embedded perl scripting.

      VBScript ASP can be supported with other systems, please see:

      http://www.apache-asp.org/faq.html#VBScript%20or%201a79dae2

      -- Josh