Building Apache for ASP support

  • lenasanz@softhome.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      On RedHat 8.0:
      I am running apache_1.3.27 , mod_perl 1.27 (from
      mod_perl-1.0-current.tar.gz)and,
      i want to install Apache-ASP-2.49. After compiling and installing
      Apache-ASP, i have a
      problem when i want to build apache :
      ../Apache-Asp-2.49/make_httpd>./build_httpds.sh
      [root@linux make_httpd]# ./build_httpds.sh
      exit build, no directory found for apache_* at:
      /root/Apache-ASP-2.49/make_httpd

      I dont know exactly whats the meaning of :

      'Just drop the sources into the make_httpd directory, configure the
      enviroments
      variables...' like the Apache-ASP README file says. I tried putting
      the apache_1.3.27 src files in the make_httpd directory but it`s always the
      same.
      Could somebody explain me what am i doing wrong?

      Another doubt that i have it's how to verify that mod_perl modules are
      enabled.

      Thank you for your comments, help and else :)

      Socia