Re: Apache-ASP on Apache2

  • beckts33 <beckts@beckts.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2003
      I am new to Apache and ASP, but was successful in getting Apache2 to
      run on Windows.

      I have also been able to run aspx on the same machine using a proxy
      server, Cassini. I'll attach the link for that.

      Here is the code I added to my config file that make ASP work with

      <Files *.asp>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::ASP
      PerlSetVar Global C:/Windows/temp
      PerlSetVar CookiePath /
      PerlSetVar AllowSessionState 1
      PerlSetVar SessionTimeout 20
      #PerlSetVar Debug 2
      # have "use strict;" by default, recommended
      PerlSetVar UseStrict 1
      # when errors occur in ASP, print out debug info
      PerlSetVar Debug 2
      PerlSetVar BufferingOn 1
      PerlSetVar StatINC 1
      PerlSetVar SessionSerialize 0