$Response->{ContentType} on error

  • Philip Mak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2002
      Suggestion:

      If Apache::ASP prints an error page due to Perl dying, I think it
      should automatically set $Response->{ContentType} back to text/html.
      Otherwise, the error page might not be seen by the client if the
      script has already changed it to 'application/whatever' or something.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2003
        Philip Mak wrote:
        > Suggestion:
        >
        > If Apache::ASP prints an error page due to Perl dying, I think it
        > should automatically set $Response->{ContentType} back to text/html.
        > Otherwise, the error page might not be seen by the client if the
        > script has already changed it to 'application/whatever' or something.

        Sorry Philip for taking so long to get back, I'm getting caught up
        post vacation!

        I agree about setting the ContentType back to text/html before
        flushing the Debug error output, and will have this fixed in 2.51.