Prototype mismatch

  • Csongor Fagyal
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2002
      Hi,

      I am having some strange ASP errors: on one ASP page I am getting
      "document contains no data" messages. In the logs I see:

      Prototype mismatch: sub Apache::ASP::str2time ($;$) vs none at
      /home/www/xxxxxx/xxxxx.pl line 14
      Prototype mismatch: sub Apache::ASP::str2time ($;$) vs none at
      /home/www/xxxxxx/xxxxx.pl line 14
      Prototype mismatch: sub Apache::ASP::str2time ($;$) vs none at
      /home/www/xxxxxx/xxxxx.pl line 14
      [...]
      repeated many times.

      I have an included (require-d) this xxxxx.pl script which does this:

      BEGIN {
      do "/something.pl";
      };

      use strict;

      use Time::Local;
      use lib $PATH_LIB;
      use somethingelse;
      use somethingelse2;
      use somethingelse3;
      use Date::Parse; <- this is which have str2time, this is line 14
      use Data::Dumper;

      In the logs I also have "Attempt to free non-existent shared string" and
      then the string (which is in fact a HTML page).

      I must have mixed up something totally. Any ideas on these artifacts?

      - Cs.