Re: Apache::ASP Testimonials [WAS Fwd: Red Hat's use of mod_perl]

  • Tom Lancaster
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hi Josh,

      we're using Apache::ASP on www.redhat.com. It has some add-on component
      functionality that makes for a more Mason-like developer experience, and
      we use the XMLSubs feature to call components.
      We find Apache::ASP very easy to use, and it's quick for new developers
      to get up to speed with it.

      And of course, the community and maintainer of it have been very
      responsive whenever we've had questions or problems :)

      Is there anything else you'd like for the testimonial ?

      Tom