Re: File uploads

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2002
      > This kind of attack can occur on any web page, not just Apache::ASP files. There is probably some Apache settings
      > to allow file uploads only to specific directories. Joshua?

      To limit the file upload size that Apache::ASP will handle, use

      PerlSetVar FileUploadMax 50000

      To limit this at the Apache level, one can use:

      LimitRequestBody 50000

      but this latter method will be generic to POST handling.

      If you never want to handle POST form handling, then you
      might get away with LimitRequestBody 0, but I don't know
      if that would work. I know my POST forms are never that
      big, so I might do

      LimitRequestBody 10000

      if I wanted to protect my scripts from arbitrary file upload
      requests.

      -- Josh