Other

  • Raghu.Nalamada@ubsw.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2002
      Hi All,
      Not a ASP question but is it possible to include PERL5LIB path in the script rather than PerlRequire (I cannot restart the apache or modify httpd.conf) of httpd.conf.

      Iam trying to use push(@INC,"Path:Path1"); but does'nt seem to work.

      Thanks

      Raghu

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2002
        Raghu.Nalamada@... wrote:
        > Hi All,
        > Not a ASP question but is it possible to include PERL5LIB path in the script rather than PerlRequire (I cannot restart the apache or modify httpd.conf) of httpd.conf.
        >
        > Iam trying to use push(@INC,"Path:Path1"); but does'nt seem to work.
        >
        > Thanks

        For compile time modification, try:

        <% use lib qw($path); %>

        If you load modules in the global.asa, you can put it here too,
        so you don't have to do it in all your scripts.