RE: $Server-Mail()

  • Thom Crane
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2002
      Thanks for the reply, Josh. It helped me out a lot, because I scoped in on
      my true problem-the MailHost directive. I eventually got it running with
      this:

      PerlSetVar MailHost localhost

      This information is for posterity's sake. If anyone else comes along with
      this problem, maybe my effort will help them out. Thanks again.

      Thom Crane