Re: Tracking Visitors

  • K Broc Seib
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2002
      [...]

      > Here is an example of my global.asa and what I am trying to do in my
      > script:
      >

      > #global.asa#
      >
      > sub Session_OnStart{
      > $Session->{'history'} = [];
      > }

      [...]

      This code will assign an empty, anonymous array to $Session->{'history'}
      each time your page loads, thus clearing it out.

      You might create subs that check for it to be undef at either "get" or
      "put" times....

      sub get_history {
      my $list_ref = $Session->{'history'};
      $list_ref = [] unless $list_ref;