Apache::ASP config

  • Quan Mac
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 2:03 AM
      I was wondering if you could tell me where in the httpd>conf file to put these lines:

      <Files ~ (\.asp)>
         SetHandler  perl-script
         PerlModule  Apache::ASP
         PerlHandler Apache::ASP
         PerlSetVar  Global /tmp
         PerlSetVar  StateDir /tmp/asp
      </Files>
      because I've tried placing it in a few different places and everytime I try to run an ASP page off the webserver it gives me an internal server error. Your help would be great.

      Quan Mac
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28 12:01 AM
        Quan Mac wrote:
        > I was wondering if you could tell me where in the httpd>conf file to put
        > these lines:
        >
        > <Files ~ (\.asp)>
        > SetHandler perl-script
        > PerlModule Apache::ASP
        > PerlHandler Apache::ASP
        > PerlSetVar Global /tmp
        > PerlSetVar StateDir /tmp/asp
        > </Files>
        > because I've tried placing it in a few different places and everytime I
        > try to run an ASP page off the webserver it gives me an internal server
        > error. Your help would be great.

        What is the internal server error? Check the error_log, and
        post what you find here.