Re: Pictures are distorted indicated.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      Stefan Sabolowitsch wrote:
      > Hello NG.
      > I needs your assistance.
      > I have here the last version of Apache::ASP.
      > The examples work without problem.
      > But an interesting thing has still.
      >
      > If I make "Perlhandler Apache::ASP" active into httpd.conf , I do not get
      > pictures/Icons at all or only distorts indicated.
      >
      > This happens also with the current version of theoryx5. Does someone have an
      > idea?

      You don't want to set PerlHandler Apache::ASP for everything,
      just the .asp files, so you might have a config like:

      <Files ~ \.asp$>
      PerlHandler Apache::ASP
      </Files>

      Otherwise, Apache::ASP might even try to handle the icons which will
      not work. Try using configs like in the ./site/eg/.htaccess examples