Pictures are distorted indicated.

  • Stefan Sabolowitsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      Hello NG.
      I needs your assistance.
      I have here the last version of Apache::ASP.
      The examples work without problem.
      But an interesting thing has still.

      If I make "Perlhandler Apache::ASP" active into httpd.conf , I do not get
      pictures/Icons at all or only distorts indicated.

      This happens also with the current version of theoryx5. Does someone have an
      idea?

      Thanks for each assistance.

      Thx

      Stefan