Re: Fresh Installation

  • Marcos Nobre
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2002
      On my Mandrake 8.1 Linux I have encountred an especific package (on CD
      #3) . The instalation was so easy.

      It seems that ApacheToolBox is a great (and easy) solution to install a
      complete Apache with a lot of modules and others things.

      Somebody already indicated this for you
      (http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/install.html).
      I never installed it, although I already own it, but I hate
      compilations. Many times I complicated myself with compilations.

      You already tried to find the specific RMP package in your RH7.2 disks ?

      Good luck.

      Marcos