RE: Fresh Installation

  • John Leonard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2002
      Message
      Taj:

      No RPMs required. Apache::ASP is a self-contained set of perl modules that cleanly slip into the perl install tree.  Joshua has prepared a tidy set of instructions on the apache asp web site:

      JL
    • Marcos Nobre
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2002
        On my Mandrake 8.1 Linux I have encountred an especific package (on CD
        #3) . The instalation was so easy.

        It seems that ApacheToolBox is a great (and easy) solution to install a
        complete Apache with a lot of modules and others things.

        Somebody already indicated this for you
        (http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/install.html).
        I never installed it, although I already own it, but I hate
        compilations. Many times I complicated myself with compilations.

        You already tried to find the specific RMP package in your RH7.2 disks ?

        Good luck.

        Marcos