Apache 2.0.39 on win 2000 - need asp - what version?

  • native14u
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19 7:25 AM
      I am running Apache 2.0.39 on my windows 2000 professional machine
      and want to be able to use asp pages. I have the latest versions of
      php and my sql installed. What specific free program and url
      location do I go to download? Where are the instructions? I don't
      need a bundled package, just the part the would allow asp pages to
      work on my system. Your help is appreciated.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19 12:45 PM
        native14u wrote:
        > I am running Apache 2.0.39 on my windows 2000 professional machine
        > and want to be able to use asp pages. I have the latest versions of
        > php and my sql installed. What specific free program and url
        > location do I go to download? Where are the instructions? I don't
        > need a bundled package, just the part the would allow asp pages to
        > work on my system. Your help is appreciated.

        You won't be able to do this yet. mod_perl / Apache::ASP is not
        stable yet under Apache 2.0. While there is work going on to make
        this stable, I do not have a timeline for you. In addition,
        Apache::ASP is only perl scripted ASP. For VBScript ASP, you will
        likely need commercial software.