Fresh Installation

  • ASP
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2002
      Hello All,

      I am very new to Apache::ASP.But  I want in very need
      to get it enabled on my RedHat 7.2 server

      My mod_perl is working fine.Does any have install Apache::ASP on this
      version of Redhat.Pls If I can get the detail for installation and the required
      rpm will be we helpfull.

      Thanx

      Regards/Taj yargatti
    • John Leonard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2002
        Message
        Taj:

        No RPMs required. Apache::ASP is a self-contained set of perl modules that cleanly slip into the perl install tree.  Joshua has prepared a tidy set of instructions on the apache asp web site:

        JL
      • Marcos Nobre
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2002
          On my Mandrake 8.1 Linux I have encountred an especific package (on CD
          #3) . The instalation was so easy.

          It seems that ApacheToolBox is a great (and easy) solution to install a
          complete Apache with a lot of modules and others things.

          Somebody already indicated this for you
          (http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/install.html).
          I never installed it, although I already own it, but I hate
          compilations. Many times I complicated myself with compilations.

          You already tried to find the specific RMP package in your RH7.2 disks ?

          Good luck.

          Marcos