RE: Need help on Apache and ASP and EJB

  • Joel Hughes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
      Hi,
      if you really mean VB style ASP then yes, Ellers is right, Apache::ASP is in
      Perl so that wont help you.

      http://www.chillisoft.com/ run a good, cross platform (but commercial) non
      Microsoft implementation of ASP (VB/JS etc). By the looks of the site (&
      their takeover by Sun) the technology is being marketed now as "Sun One
      Active Server Pages". If, for whatever reason, I had to run a non-MS
      commercial version of ASP which supported VBScript style etc then I'd go for
      this one.

      Also http://www.stryon.com/iaspvschili.asp seems worth a look but again is
      commercial.

      I was sure as well there was some sort of "open asp" project but I can't
      find anything on it - maybe have a look in SourceForge.net if you really
      need non-commercial?

      joel