Re: Need help on Apache and ASP and EJB

  • Ellers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
      There is probably a way but I don't know anything much about VB ASB - only Perl/Apache::ASP - sorry!

      Someone else on the list can probably help.

      Ellers

    • Joel Hughes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
        Hi,
        if you really mean VB style ASP then yes, Ellers is right, Apache::ASP is in
        Perl so that wont help you.

        http://www.chillisoft.com/ run a good, cross platform (but commercial) non
        Microsoft implementation of ASP (VB/JS etc). By the looks of the site (&
        their takeover by Sun) the technology is being marketed now as "Sun One
        Active Server Pages". If, for whatever reason, I had to run a non-MS
        commercial version of ASP which supported VBScript style etc then I'd go for
        this one.

        Also http://www.stryon.com/iaspvschili.asp seems worth a look but again is
        commercial.

        I was sure as well there was some sort of "open asp" project but I can't
        find anything on it - maybe have a look in SourceForge.net if you really
        need non-commercial?

        joel