problem installing Apache::PHP on Windows

  • aplessers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      I've installed the perl-win32-bin-0.7.exe. I've three folders apache,
      perl and open ssl. When I want to run apache it is saying that it
      cannot load the module mod_perl.so into the server. The module path
      is correctly set in the http.conf and the file is present.
      What could be wrong?

      Thanks very much!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        aplessers wrote:
        > I've installed the perl-win32-bin-0.7.exe. I've three folders apache,
        > perl and open ssl. When I want to run apache it is saying that it
        > cannot load the module mod_perl.so into the server. The module path
        > is correctly set in the http.conf and the file is present.
        > What could be wrong?

        Try restarting your computer. This is often necessary on
        windows computers for the changes to PATH to take effect.
        Make sure that you did update PATH according to the directions
        provided with the perl-win32-bin-0.7.exe distribution ( last I
        remember anyway ).

        If you continue to have problems, please write what the
        error message is exactly regarding cannot load the module mod_perl.so.
        Often with the PATH problem for example, there is a dialog box
        that will pop up saying some kind of loading problem.