ASP XSLT - need help compiling XML::LibXSLT

  • S.tygian B.lacksmith S.tudios
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2002
      Hello,

      I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I'd like to enable
      XML::LibXSLT support in Apache::ASP, but I'm having problems getting the
      makefile to find my libxslt installation.

      I'm using a virtual server from DigitalDaze (unfortunately, they don't
      provide support for installing custom modules like this) and / is actually
      /usr/home/username/. libxslt is compiled in /usr/local/libxslt-x.xx.xx,
      which is actually /usr/home/username/usr/local/libxslt-x.xx.xx.
      Additionally, I have /usr/local/libxslt as a link to the installation
      directory. The same structure applies to my installation of libxml2.

      I've tested both libxml2 and libxslt and they seem to be working properly.

      The XML::LibXSLT make procedure complains that it can't locate libxslt,
      even when I pass the flags
      "LIBS='-L/usr/home/username/usr/local/libxslt/libs'
      INC='-I/usr/home/username/usr/local/libxslt/include'" on the command line.
      Am I using the wrong flags, or do I need to pass other parameters?

      TIA.

      Regards,
      S. G. Kearn