mod_perl

  • Ismael Touama
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 2:43 AM
      HI,

      I don't manage installing mod_perl.
      I guess I really need some expanation abouthow does it work to
      succeed it. I saw severals command lines depending on previous
      installed modules, using APXS or not, warning concerning rpm...
      But perl Makefile.PL and a make install don't actually work for me.
      I answer /usr/insclude/apache at the prompt when asking for source
      of apache, but I put it with the spirit of hope & luck flying above
      my head ! Not really serious...|o[
      So I guess i need some explanation about apache when using mod_perl,
      at a fresh install or when still configurated.

      I don't wish having a command line that I don't understand even if
      it permit myself using mod_perl.
      So if someone have a time dedicated to this I will be greatly pleased.

      Thx all
      ism