Javascript

  • Dwayne Rightler
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2002
      Has there been any thought of using the spidermonkey javascript engine from
      mozilla/netscape to allow Javascript ASP in Apache? It would provide at
      least some similarity to JScript...

      -Dwayne

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2002
        Dwayne Rightler wrote:

        > Has there been any thought of using the spidermonkey javascript engine from
        > mozilla/netscape to allow Javascript ASP in Apache? It would provide at
        > least some similarity to JScript...
        >
        > -Dwayne

        Thanks for the tip. I checked it out a while back, and it seemed like
        it would be pretty hard to integrate it into Apache::ASP.

        I think the best chance for other language support is emulators in perl.
        There is one such emulator for VBScript submitted by Ime Smits,
        but I have yet to be able to integrate into Apache::ASP.