Re: and now for something completely different...

  • Tsirkin Evgeny
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
      Great work!

      On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Thanos Chatziathanassiou <tchatzi@...> wrote:
      I shipped an apache-asp based project to a (new) client who was at a bit of a loss when reviewing the source.
      Since few people can really use vi the way it's meant, I had hacked around version 0.18 of geany's - well scintilla's - LexHTML to provide decent syntax highlighting for html+asp-perl+javascript.

      It is quite horrible in its innards since I just replaced most php stuff with perl and thus kept it for internal use thus far, but I'm providing a link here in case anyone's interested.

      http://public.arx.net/~thanos/geany-0.18-asp-perl.tar.xz

      I am still half-way implementing it right in geany 1.22 and when that happens, I will send it in for merging with geany proper. Still, if you don't need php at all and you like geany, it's half-decent.

      Best Regards,
      Thanos Chatziathanassiou

    • Thanos Chatziathanassiou
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
        Στις 21/11/2012 03:16 μμ, ο/η Tsirkin Evgeny έγραψε:
        > Great work!

        Thanks.
        There's a fresh svn checkout with a few bugs fixed at:
        http://public.arx.net/~thanos/geany-0.18-218-asp-perl.tar.xz
        I'll try to keep it reasonably updated, hence the added svn revision
        after the version number.