and now for something completely different...

  • Thanos Chatziathanassiou
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
      I shipped an apache-asp based project to a (new) client who was at a bit
      of a loss when reviewing the source.
      Since few people can really use vi the way it's meant, I had hacked
      around version 0.18 of geany's - well scintilla's - LexHTML to provide
      decent syntax highlighting for html+asp-perl+javascript.

      It is quite horrible in its innards since I just replaced most php stuff
      with perl and thus kept it for internal use thus far, but I'm providing
      a link here in case anyone's interested.

      http://public.arx.net/~thanos/geany-0.18-asp-perl.tar.xz

      I am still half-way implementing it right in geany 1.22 and when that
      happens, I will send it in for merging with geany proper. Still, if you
      don't need php at all and you like geany, it's half-decent.

      Best Regards,
      Thanos Chatziathanassiou

    • Tsirkin Evgeny

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
          Στις 21/11/2012 03:16 μμ, ο/η Tsirkin Evgeny έγραψε:
          > Great work!

          Thanks.
          There's a fresh svn checkout with a few bugs fixed at:
          http://public.arx.net/~thanos/geany-0.18-218-asp-perl.tar.xz
          I'll try to keep it reasonably updated, hence the added svn revision
          after the version number.