Apache::ASP session clustering in progress

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hi All,

      Now that we are re-engaging on development of Apache::ASP, just to point out
      that we are working on web session clustering via Apache::Session style (which
      lets you hook into data store like MySQL, memcached, etc). Its a work in
      progress so stay tuned!

      Anyone been long awaiting this? If you have, how have you survived?

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
        On 3/2/2012 3:25 PM, Josh Chamas wrote:

        > Anyone been long awaiting this? If you have, how have you survived?

        No, but it's nice to know that I won't have to rewrite my web app in
        Erlang if we ever need to scale horizontally.

        Thanks. :)