Re: Apache-ASP on SourceForge

  • Thanos Chatziathanassiou
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      Στις 07/02/2012 03:53 μμ, ο/η Tsirkin Evgeny έγραψε:
      Looks like it is .
      I will do some "webarchive" work trying to get the info that was on it.
      No need, I think the information stored therein was pretty much beautified POD.
      Shell we move the discussion to the list?
      Great.
      now chamas.com seems to have disappeared as well.

      Evgeny

      On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Thanos Chatziathanassiou <tchatzi@...> wrote:
      AFAIK something's wrong with the domain (expired ?)
      ---8<---
      $ nslookup -q=NS apache-asp.org
      Server:        192.168.100.1
      Address:    192.168.100.1#53

      ** server can't find apache-asp.org: NXDOMAIN
      ---8<---

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
        Its been trouble since yesterday...

        Looks like hosting company that held apache-asp.org etc lost their server, so
        will be completing switch of systems today DNS ttls allowing. Moving to Xen
        based RackSpace cloud after baking in a system there for a while, looks pretty good.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2012
          Good news. :)