Re: POST not working

  • Arnon Weinberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
      Thanks for this, ran into the same issue, and that fix worked perfectly.

      Note: This affects forms processed using CGI that are submitted with
      method="post" and enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" (the default).
      Using method="get" or enctype="multipart/form-data" does not cause the problem,
      so may be another solution for some.

    • Tsirkin Evgeny
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2012
        I am not sure ,but it looks like BinaryRead will just read STDIN/mod_perl buffer
        entirely into internal buffer .While getting multipart/form-data a CGI object
        is used to read a file upload.
        This is just an explanation ,is that OK ?I guess yes.
        Evgeny