Apache-ASP 2.62 Released

  • Gregory Youngblood
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      Apache-ASP 2.62 has just been released. This is the first release since moving to SourceForge.

      The file is pending upload and release to CPAN. Until then, you can get the release from SourceForge at:
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-asp/files/CPAN/Apache-ASP-2.62.tar.gz/download

      Changes in this release:

      + = improvement; - = bug fix; (d) = documentation

      $MODULE=Apache::ASP; $VERSION = 2.62; $DATE="2011/08/16"

      - Fixed 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' for AJAX POSTs post
      Firefox 3.x

      + First sourceforge.net hosted version

      + Incremented version number to actually match SVN branch tag

      + Switched to Big-endian date format in the documentation.
      Less chance of misunderstandings

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2012
        Hi All,

        We have some good news here! Greg Youngblood has been promoted to be
        co-maintainer of Apache::ASP, and has publishing rights for CPAN/PAUSE. The
        original 2.62 release has been replublished to CPAN and is available immediately.

        Shaking off the monolithic contribution model, Greg also nicely set up this
        project over at SourceForce:

        https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-asp/

        Also we have Thanos Chatziathanassiou, & Tsirkin Evgeny looking to contribute
        further!