Re: apache::asp maintenance ,again

  • Gregory Youngblood
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2011
      I found the email, and I had not replied. My apologies, I did think I had replied. What I had done is mark it to follow up when I circled back around and got caught up on things (see previous email).

      I also noticed you sent it barely 2 days ago. You know, sometimes people are not able reply right away for any number of reasons. A little patience can go a long way.

      Greg