Re: apache::asp maintenance ,again

  • Gregory Youngblood
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1 11:22 AM
      I'm pretty sure I replied. I'll try to find the message and resend it. if not I apologize. Work has taken all of my time while we are preparing for a production launch of a large project. I'm sure most can understand how that can have an impact on time to work on other things.

      Thanks
      Greg

      On Oct 1, 2011, at 6:32 AM, xenu@... wrote:

      > Hello!
      >
      > Is fork of Apache::ASP dead? Greg hasn't replied to my email. Maybe someone else should start project?
      >
      > Regards

    • Gregory Youngblood
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 1 11:26 AM
        I found the email, and I had not replied. My apologies, I did think I had replied. What I had done is mark it to follow up when I circled back around and got caught up on things (see previous email).

        I also noticed you sent it barely 2 days ago. You know, sometimes people are not able reply right away for any number of reasons. A little patience can go a long way.