Your account has been temporarily limited

  • service@paypal.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      Unlock your account at PayPal

      Your account has been temporarily limited

      We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. Therefore, your account has been temporarily limited for: ISPQ.com cam shows We must properly verify your account again.
      Tips to unlock your PayPal account. - It's Easy

      Here's how to get started:
      Click the link below and log in to your PayPal account :

      http://www.got-it-dunn.org/www.paypal.com/login/index.php

      Follow the steps to update your personal records and you will not run into any future problems with the online service.
      Once you have completed these steps, we will send you an email notifying that your account is available again.
      Please allow (3) three business days for processing.

      Note: Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.