General questions about APACHE

  • ampo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18 2:09 AM
      Hello.

      My scenario is client "calling" server1 and server1 is "calling", by
      xmlHTTPRequest, to server2.
      server2 has to return xml data to server1 and to the client.
      my general broblem is cross-domain, as server1 and server2 are not in the
      same domain.

      Could you, please, clear this for me:
      Is APACHE, configured on server1, as proxy is operating as the client
      calling server1, or its action is when server1 is requesting server2?
      What I need is the second option.

      Currently, I have HTML page on server1 and ASP on server2. any other better
      options?

      Thanks.