RE: Apache::ASP Installation Issue

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19 9:01 PM
      Thanks a bunch! I'll get right on these configuration changes, and let you
      know how they worked out.

      I had a feeling (being so inexperienced with Apache configuration) that it
      wasn't even set up. Somehow, being a long-time Windows user, I sort of
      expected the installer to take care of basic configuration.

      I will definitely look into what global.asa does and where to put it, as
      well as how to secure it. Thanks!

      <Directory "D:\Xxxxxxx\xxxxxx"> refers to the home directory of my website
      (the names were changed to protect the innocent) and they do work.

      I will also look into what State.Dir is.

      Since this is a Windows box...yes, it's probably using the system user by
      default.

      Thanks again.