Re: ASP script shown in the web browser

  • Helmut Zeilinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
      Hi Shirley,

      most important are the following directives in the
      vhost-/ or httpd- config file:

      PerlModule Apache::ASP

      <FilesMatch ".*\.asp">
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlResponseHandler Apache::ASP

      Checkout if these lines are present, if yes -
      and the server starts without complaining ! -
      and it still does not work, please post the relevant section
      of your httpd.conf (or vhost.conf).

      Helmut

      (I am on vacation for one week, so someone else might help you in this case)