Re: Apache::ASP::Demo

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8 8:18 PM
      John Evans wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I have just fixed Demo issue,there was also /tmp_demo
      > path which had to be set to /tmp, but now i am getting
      > this error
      >
      > Errors Output
      > error compiling results.asp: Global symbol "$Response"
      > requires explicit package name at
      > /home/mis/public_html/results.asp line 202. ,
      > /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Apache/ASP.pm
      > line 1465
      >

      > Line 202 states
      > 202: <td valign="bottom">'));
      > $Response->Include('/home/mis/public_html/footer.asp',
      > ); ; &Apache::ASP::WriteRef($main::Response, \('</td>
      >
      > I guess this eror contains more fix info ?

      You might need to post more of the script, and/or more of the
      compilation error (which shows the compiled script).

      I am wondering what "package" your script thinks its in.
      If you set GlobalPackage to be Apache::ASP, this is likely a
      problem, I would suggest not setting GlobalPackage at all.

      Finally, you might set "PerlSetVar Debug -2", and show output
      from the Apache error_log.