' not excluded

  • Angel-SL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
      The character ', which is used as a quote in ASP, such as // in C, is
      not excluded. How do I fix this?

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2007
        I'm not following your question. Please explain further.

        Waldo Tumanut
        Database Analyst

        Angel-SL
        <angelsl@k9-net
        .org> To
        asp@...
        04/21/2007 cc
        10:15 AM
        Subject
        ' not excluded

        The character ', which is used as a quote in ASP, such as // in C, is
        not excluded. How do I fix this?

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission (including any accompanying attachments) is intended solely for its authorized recipient(s), and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, or responsible for delivering some or all of this transmission to an intended recipient, be aware that any review, copying, printing, distribution, use or disclosure of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us immediately by electronic mail at emailnotification@... and destroy the original and all copies of this transmission (including any attachments).

        Thank you.
      • Skylos
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2007
          On 4/21/07, Angel-SL <angelsl@...> wrote:
          > The character ', which is used as a quote in ASP, such as // in C, is
          > not excluded. How do I fix this?

          The character ' is not a comment character in perl. Maybe you're
          confusing the Active Server Pages Object Model with the syntactical
          elements of the language used for code blocks within said pages?

          perl uses # for rest of line comment marker.

          Skylos