XML::LibXSLT violent death

  • Thanos Chatziathanassiou
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 6:56 AM
      I changed to XML::LibXSLT from XML::Sablotron today and had some
      interesting problems:
      From time to time, instead of transforming my XML to XHTML using the
      supplied XSL, XML::LibXSLT would return a bunch of garbage along with
      various error messages like
      ``Can't upgrade that kind of scalar, Can't upgrade to undef, Can't
      coerce %s to number in %s, Can't modify non-existent substring panic:
      sv_insert, Reference miscount in sv_replace() DESTROY, panic: POPSTACK,
      DESTROY created new reference to dead object '%s' '' etc

      It didn't die, return error 500 or anything like that. The request was
      server with Code 200, but these things were returned to the client
      instead of the actual document.
      Sablotron with the same set of XML/XSL is working without problem.

      I trust XML::LibXML to be working, since I'm using it on various
      projects and never had an issue with it.

      All were compiled from sources, libxml2-2.6.27, libxslt-1.1.20,
      XML::LibXML-1.62, XML::LibXSLT-1.62.
      Searching the web for answers/similar problems did not yield anything
      remotely related.

      Any idea where to start looking ?

      Regards,
      Thanos Chatziathanassiou