ASP/VBscript

  • Jaime Iniesta :: RAILES.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hi, I'm new on this list, my name is Jaime Iniesta and I live in Madrid,
      Spain.

      I wanted to know if Apache::ASP lets you parse ASP/VBscript files on
      Apache. I mean, will this page render on Apache::ASP?

      <%
      response.write "Hello, world!"
      %>

      Thanks!

      --
      Jaime Iniesta :: RAILES.net <jaime@...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        Jaime Iniesta :: RAILES.net wrote:
        > Hi, I'm new on this list, my name is Jaime Iniesta and I live in Madrid,
        > Spain.
        >
        > I wanted to know if Apache::ASP lets you parse ASP/VBscript files on
        > Apache. I mean, will this page render on Apache::ASP?

        Do they not believe in reading FAQs in Spain?

        http://apache-asp.org/faq.html#VBScript%20or%2007fa600d

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
          On 2006-12-05 07:05, Jaime Iniesta :: RAILES.net wrote:
          > Hi, I'm new on this list, my name is Jaime Iniesta and I live in Madrid,
          > Spain.
          >
          > I wanted to know if Apache::ASP lets you parse ASP/VBscript files on
          > Apache. I mean, will this page render on Apache::ASP?
          >
          > <%
          > response.write "Hello, world!"
          > %>

          Not exactly -- Apache::ASP only does Perl syntax, not VBScript. So you
          would need to do

          <%
          $Response->write( "Hello, world!" );
          %>